Orbis Education and Care is an exciting and rapidly growing Welsh business which exists to work with children and young people who have needs associated with autistic spectrum conditions.
One of our newest facilities is Summergil House, a specialist children’s home and school set in 18 acres of idyllic scenery in Presteigne, Powys, close to the border with Herefordshire.
The role will require you to maintain high standards of cleanliness across the school and residences the same as you would expect in your own home.
As a housekeeper you will support the unit in the effective running of the hotel services framework and maintaining all areas to the highest standard possible to ensure our young people have a happy safe clean environment in which to grow and learn.
We welcome applicants with experience and qualifications in Elderly care, Health care, Domiciliary care, Residential Care and Domestic Cleaning. Experience gained here will serve you well.
- Comprehensive two-week induction programme
- Paid-for and industry-leading training and support.
- Excellent overtime opportunities with enhanced rates and a range of other benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Paid sick leave
- Death in service/life cover
- Perk Box- over 200 savings updated monthly
- 28 days annual leave which increases with long service
- Real opportunities for progression with the majority of our senior roles filled internally
- We will cover the cost of the DBS Check
More than any of that, we provide you with an opportunity to feel a sense fulfilment everyday!